Paris Hilton wants a baby so badly, she will use a sperm donor just to get that semen swimming inside her. Here are the insane quotes she gave E! Online:
On what people think about her:
"I wanna have, like, a family and a guy. Y'know, it just upsets me because I'm not anything like what people say about me."
On the potential sperm-donor:
"I used to care about looks, but I've grown out of that stage. They have to be a good person, someone I know would be a good husband, loyal and funny and smart. And somebody I can trust, with good chemistry. But I don't know, I like a guy who can make me laugh."
On how she's prepping for pregnancy:
"I just started working out and it feels great. It gives me so much energy. I want kids next year, so I've got to get my body ready."
I'm sorry, but I must interrupt here- She needs to work out to have a baby? Yeah, it's called the "Eat Whatever the Fuck You Want, Stupid" diet. The entire point of women getting pregnant is that they can eat whatever they want, scream at random people on the street, and force their men to serve them. I must be the smartest woman on the planet because I figured out how to do all 3 of those things with getting sperminated.
And Paris using a sperm donor is pretty pathetic if you think about it. A young, single, skinny, blonde, rich, tan, fashionable, err…sexy (?!?!) woman cannot even get laid. Her shit must stink.
And she is treating this sperm donor business like she is going on blind dates. You do not have good chemistry or laugh with a sperm donor. Last I checked, it was supposed to be anonymous. Unless of course she is referring to that one dude she met at the bar last night that was, like, totally hot.

No comments:
Post a Comment